We have four refuges across the Bradford District. We offer safe accommodation for single women or women with children in a range of shared and self-contained units, rooms or flats. Our largest unit can accommodate up to 7 children. The accommodation service also has a portfolio of dispersed properties across the Bradford District, ranging from 1 bed flats to 4 bed houses.
Staying Put can support male victims by offering accommodation within the dispersed service. We can also support people who have no recourse to public funds providing that the council or another agency is able to support financially with rental costs and living costs.
What to expect when accessing the service
We have experienced Accommodation & Resettlement IDVAs and a dedicated Children’s Service within our accommodation team. We also have a Housing Management team to meet Health & Safety requirements and to ensure that properties are maintained to a high standard.
- A planned approach to accessing accommodation services;
- Allocated key worker and weekly key work sessions;
- Risk assessment, management, and safety planning;
- Help identify your support needs to create a support plan to achieve your goals;
- Empowering you to make positive choices and to support you on your recovery journey;
- Multi agency working including MARAC, children’s social care, criminal justice system, family law, immigration support, referral and signposting to services such as counselling, schools, health services and housing;
- Supporting with maximising benefits and becoming financially independent;
- Supporting you to become tenancy ready and secure suitable housing with resettlement support.
We work closely with the Survive and Thrive partners (Family Action and WomenCentre) and other services to deliver a holistic whole family approach to support that is client centred. For further information contact our helpline on 0808 2800 999.
Call for help now
0808 2800 999
Open Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4:30pm (closed for half an hour lunch at 1pm)
Our One Front Door helpline is completely free and confidential, and the call will not show up on itemised bills.
Donate to Staying Put
Your donations will enable us to help many more survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Latest news and blogs
Yesterday saw thousands of dedicated runners take part in the Leeds 10k, leaving from the steps of Leeds University's Parkinson Building and weaving around the streets before reaching the finish line on The Headrow. We had 23 amazing fundraisers sign up to...
We are proud to announce that we have been selected as a 2022 Weston Charity Awards winner. We were chosen due to the impact of our services and future ambitions, including the development of Solace Housing Association. We have been awarded a team of business experts...
Our annual report for the financial year ending March 2021 is now available to view and download. We will be printing a limited run of physical copies, please get in touch if you would like one: email@example.com