Ways we can help
We can help you in the following ways:
- Support you to explore your options
- Provide emotional support – short and long term
- Secure your home through free of charge lock changes and installation of panic alarms
- Assist with emergency rehousing in our refuge or dispersed accommodation
- Signpost counselling referrals
- Assist in civil and criminal law options
- Arrange and accompany you to solicitor appointments and to court
- Clarify bail conditions
- Provide support to attend court for Child Residency, Prohibited Steps Orders and CAFCASS hearings
- Provide you with a ‘Self Rep’ pack for DIY injunctions
- Develop links with legal professionals
- Provide ongoing information regarding case progression with victim support, solicitors, court security, police, probation
Find out more
Get in touch
Call for help now
0808 2800 999
Open Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4:30pm (closed for half an hour lunch at 1pm)
Our One Front Door helpline is completely free and confidential, and the call will not show up on itemised bills.
Your donations will enable us to help many more survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Latest news and blogs
Yorkshire’s domestic and sexual abuse charity, Staying Put, is welcoming two new board members as it enters the new year. Helen Hirst and Dr Ranjit Arora FRSA were officially welcomed to the charity at its AGM late last month. The new additions, which will play a...
We have raised concern about a potential rise in domestic violence over the festive break, and pleads to all victims to reach out for support. Due to the pandemic, there was an unprecedented rise in calls to our One Front Door service, which we run in partnership with...
The Annual Report for the financial year ending March 2020 is now available to read and to download.