Working in partnership with businesses of all sizes throughout Yorkshire is important to us. Support from all types of local companies can help to make a real difference to the lives of all the survivors who rely on us.
As a corporate supporter, you can expect to receive from us:
- Logo appearing on our website
- Encouragement, advice and support from the outset
- Priority notification of key fundraising events
- Formal thanks for monies raised – big or small and if appropriate a certificate of recognition
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- Updated news stories highlighting our partnership in our newsletters, social media channels and press releases
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if your organisation would like to fundraise for us.
Donate to Staying Put
Your donations will enable us to help many more survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Call for help now
0808 2800 999
Open Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4:30pm (closed for half an hour lunch at 1pm)
Our One Front Door helpline is completely free and confidential, and the call will not show up on itemised bills.
Latest news and blogs
Yesterday saw thousands of dedicated runners take part in the Leeds 10k, leaving from the steps of Leeds University's Parkinson Building and weaving around the streets before reaching the finish line on The Headrow. We had 23 amazing fundraisers sign up to...
We are proud to announce that we have been selected as a 2022 Weston Charity Awards winner. We were chosen due to the impact of our services and future ambitions, including the development of Solace Housing Association. We have been awarded a team of business experts...
Our annual report for the financial year ending March 2021 is now available to view and download. We will be printing a limited run of physical copies, please get in touch if you would like one: email@example.com