Based within our refuges in Bradford & Keighley, this role will join our team to provide a range of support services for individuals who are fleeing domestic abuse. The Accommodation Team provides a high-quality, and pro-active, front line service to individuals with the aim of delivering a pathway of support and care focusing on safety and protection.
Prime objectives of post
- To deliver Staying Put Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence refuge-based accommodation services. By supporting all individuals and their children fleeing domestic and other gender-based violence ensuring a whole family approach to safeguarding and support planning is adopted.
- To provide safe, temporary and supported accommodation for vulnerable service users and children fleeing domestic abuse and to offer respite and safeguarding from further abuse. By providing trauma informed support for the emotional and physical needs of women, men and children fleeing domestic abuse.
- Assist service users in securing move on accommodation for the future and to develop recreational and learning facilities for women and children during their stay with us in refuges.
- To support male victims via our dispersed accommodation provision ensuring aligned offer of support.
- To work as a member of the team to provide accommodation-based support as a refuge and resettlement worker for individuals who have experienced or are currently experiencing domestic abuse and/or sexual violence (DASV) including those presenting with complex and multiple needs.
- To provide a high quality and pro-active front-line service to individuals and families experiencing of DASV; delivering a pathway of support focussing on safety and protection working across all levels of risk.
- Initiate, develop, maintain and monitor multi-agency links through procedures and protocols to keep safety central to all services for victims.
If you have a proven track record of supporting people affected by domestic violence and want to continue helping people across the Bradford area, please apply now.
In return we offer a flexible and supportive environment with a generous holiday entitlement, competitive rates of pay, training and development as well as a discount scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 22nd September 2021
This is a full-time role, £24,012 – 25,042 per annum (depending on qualifications)
Please read the full job specification including person specification role this role before applying.
Please submit your completed application forms to email@example.com